Experience the Machine Learning process in our online course
Get hands-on experience in building ML applications
Everyone is talking about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, but very few people really understand how to build a model and productionise it.
In our ML Bootcamp, two of our (Data Science) consultants guide you through the whole Data Science process. You will develop and deploy three Machine Learning models in two consecutive days.
The course is designed for anyone who has an affinity with data, but is not (yet) a data scientist (e.g. data-savvy business unit managers, data analysts, or data scientists that are new to the job). It is relevant for all layers within the organisation, and requires no programming skills. All levels of experience will be challenged with various solution methods per exercise (could also include coding).
The next course is planned on Thursday 21 January (09:00-16:00) and Friday 22 January (09:00-14:00). It is 100% online, with five to eight participants per course.
What you’ll learn
The ML Bootcamp aims to give hands-on experience in building ML applications. Therefore we spend most of the time on a real-life case: building movie recommendation algorithms and bringing them into production. You will use the ML platform Dataiku. The learnings from the course are applicable on all ML platforms.
- Get a basic understanding of key Machine Learning concepts
- Understand the model development process
- Experience the challenges in building good models and how to approach them
- Walk through the process of productionising models and know how to test a Machine Learning system
- Explore the options for setting up a Machine Learning platform
- Get inspiration for implementing Machine Learning applications in your organisation
We also organise custom-made ML Bootcamps for companies. Contact us for more information.
Interested in joining ML Bootcamp?
Leave your details and we will contact you.