Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to combine strategy and data science?
We look forward to meeting you!
Consultant Data Science
As a Consultant Data Science, you will use data science to solve complex business problems and find new growth opportunities for our clients. You will be responsible for the successful execution of projects together with a partner and a team of junior and senior consultants.
In your work at BLOOM, we look for an entrepreneurial drive and an ambition to continuously develop and grow.
Candidate profile: we are looking for top academics with digital data science experience
- 2-4 years working experience, in a data science role, preferably at a strategy consultant or a fast-growing tech company
- Business savvy, with an entrepreneurial mindset and a fascination for previously unsolved business challenges
- Comfortable with common programming languages and frameworks in data science and machine learning (e.g. Python, R, SQL, and Spark)
- Demonstrated ability to work with large quantities of information, delivering data-driven solutions
- Preferably experience with supplementary tools and methods (e.g. web scraping, working with distributed clusters, and cloud environments)
- Bonus: Experience with relevant software engineer practices (e.g. containerised deployment, CI/CD)
- Academic degree (science/engineering/economics)
- Native Dutch, fluent in English
- International experience
On top of a financial remuneration including pension scheme, we will provide you with a budget for professional and personal development. Since BLOOM encourages entrepreneurship, you will receive a significant bonus depending on BLOOM’s results. Participation in BLOOM itself will become an increasingly important element of your commitment and reward.
Interested? Candidates can apply directly by contacting us at email@example.com referring to Eric Klaassen.Apply now
What our alumni say
The first assignment of my BLOOM career was helping to set-up a vertical for an online multinational and that day I was already having lunch with the CEO of the company. Eric and Merlin make sure you find your way in the online world and discover where your strengths lie. I look back at my time at BLOOM as very valuable and well spent.